Friday 22 May 2009

mirror mirror

Did anyone see Channel 4's, The Home Show last night? I was so glad to be treated to some eye candy in the form of George Clarke...or is it his accent, his carisma, his dress sense, his inspiring designs and ideas..The whole package? yes please!

Anyhow, I was snapped out of my trance when I spotted these mirrors - I have been searching for months now for exactly this style and indeed for over our bathroom sink, so bingo! I think the double sinks and mirrors look great but unfortunately not for us this time in our teeny tiny bathroom.

Anyway, I had a little look on the shows website (while taking another sneeky peak at George) and found the supplier here. Now, I just have to pray I'm not disappointed with a 'no delivery to Ireland' policy!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello
I just found your blog after discovering Milkmoon by Ciara..one thing does lead to another one doesn't it!
Anyway, I laughed out loud at your comment about George Clarke being eye candy.....I am of the same opinion!
I look forward to following your blog!
Happy Week-end,
Simone
London, UK

Designermmg said...

Omg every woman in ireland must have been sitting besid etheir partner and thinking the same things about George.. I think i need my house redesigned. lol

Mise said...

Yesterdays - www.yesterdays.ie sell some nice mirrors as well

Œ