Sunday 4 October 2009

adorable prints


Thanks for all the lovely comments on the previous post...and welcome to lots of new followers this week too - what a lovely surprise!...and Paula, the print reminds me of Sanna Annuka too but it's not actually, it's a screen print from a lovely girl in south east london...you can find it and other very gorgeous goodies on roddy & ginger (home of these lovely images)....

The design is looking very cute printed on kids aprons too...


also on friendly cottage's wish list...


and for the love of all things owl...


4 comments:

roddyandginger said...

Hi there

Thank-you for a lovely post. It's so nice to see my print in its new home! looks gorgeous! lovely blog too.
virginia x

Ciara Brehony said...

Hey Sharon! It's been ages, I know, and I've been neglecting my blogs something awful. But I'm feeling the autumnal itchy fingers now and hoping to have more time (HA!) to blog and make and do... sigh...

I ADORE THESE PRINTS!!!!

There's so me! Thanks for the link. Must get me some...

sarah said...

these are just gorgeous! i love it!
i love your blog too!

Paula @ Mabel & Violet said...

duh silly me, of course it is! I came across Roddy & Ginger months ago and fell in love. Thanks for reminding me Sharon, need some nice prints for our blank walls so I'm off for another gander. Looks like the kitchen is coming on a treat!

Œ