Tuesday 9 March 2010

Spring in my Step

some pretty flowers in our hallway today

It was great to come home to the sweet smell of spring in the air. Doesn't the stretch in the day and the hopeful twinkle of sunshine make life so much better? We're planning outdoor activities for this weekend...ok, so it does involve painting again (thankfully our very embarrassing front of house at last!) but hopefully we're going for a spin on our bikes too. I'm definitely going to enjoy the Spring time as God knows that could be it for the sunshine this year! Hopefully many sunny photos to follow...

5 comments:

Ellen said...

Don't Daffodil's put a smile on your face...what a happy flower! Your's with the ribbon tied around the vase looks very Springish!

Lilly Higgins said...

Yay Daffodils! I know, I'm delighted with the weather, I was getting a bit glum leaving the house when it was dark and coming home when it was dark. We've been going for pre dinner walks all week and it's just so uplifting. Gorgeous wall paper too by the way! Welcome home! x

lemonade kitty said...

Love your wallpaper and those daffs brightened me up and put a smile on my face, Lucey xx

michelle b @ every little thing inspired said...

so it's nice in ireland too!! i just picked some daffodils from my garden today!!!

love your little side table with the pink legs!
michelle...xoxo

Ciara Brehony said...

Hasn't the weather been gorgeous? I don't mind that it's cold, just so long as there's blue skies!

So glad to see you are home safe and back blogging! Yay!

Œ