Monday 5 January 2009

Fires a'blazin

I hope you're snuggled up from this very frosty weather. We are loving cosying in front of our flaming fire. We really should sort out using a small stick as a poker though! Never mind being a bit pikey, it's a bit tricky too!

I've been surfing the net to find a nice looking solution. I started by googling 'fire set', or whatever those thingys are called. I was soon enlightened they are 'companion sets' no less! I'm not liking the sound of them already...check these babies out...


Starting with these 'regular' looking ones...











Obviously trying out a 'modern' look on this day...











Not sure what was going through the designers minds here...











I think we'll be staying with the stick after witnessing this!!!...

If anyone knows of any more 'suitable' alternatives, please let us know where to find them!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had the same problem,.....I found it really hard to find a set on line, ended up just going to harware store and looking at what they have there, better selection than on line

Œ