Tuesday 27 April 2010

a-lorra lorra leftovers


We had some stuffed roast pork leftover from the weekend. Yes, leftover. In this house? With that boy living here? Yes, unbelivable. Leftovers. 

I had cooked the pork with apple wedges too and even some of those managed to survive. So tonight I made a quick salad with the roasted apple, which I chopped, brown rice (wait for it...leftover  from another meal), a handful of sultanas, toasted flaked almonds and chopped parsley and a lemon, dijon dressing. Just yummy served with thinly sliced cold roast pork and an apple and sultana chutney.

4 comments:

Ellen said...

Your leftovers look yummy!

GardenOfDaisies said...

That looks delicious! And what a miracle anything leftover with a growing boy in the house! :-)

Lilly Higgins said...

This looks gorgeous. I was just thinking I'd love roast pork , this is a lovely summery twist on it!x

Drunkens Cosplay And Art said...

Greeat post

Œ