Saturday 27 September 2008

Battle of the Chandelier





Martin has finally got his way and put his chandelier up in one of the spare bedrooms - albeit only for a trial period. He bought it for a steal as a last remnant from the now closed Habitat. It was originally €495- a price we definitely would not have payed for it (what is it about sales that make you impulse buy?!).

Anyhow, I thought it was going to grow on me but it's not - I like it but I don't like it, obviously martin loves it so this is a tricky one. I love the way it twinkles when lit but I hate the metal arms which dangle to make it look like a daddy long legs!

HELP! please cast your vote on the right hand bar of this blog and help bring our 'debating' to an end!

Terms & conditions:
- Don't be swayed by the fact that he's a boy and is even bothered with this kind of thing - that's a sympathy vote!
- Do bear in mind that this is in your room when you come to stay so you will be the one looking at it most often!

No comments:

Œ